Here's the individual patterns (going clockwise starting at the top left):
1) Julianna by Jessie at Home: A colorful way to make a statement!
3) All Grown Up Earwarmer by moogly: Colorful! Stylish! Warm! Comfy! What more could you ask for in a free pattern?
4) Knotted Headband by All About Ami: Such a great pattern for everyday use! It's super comfortable and easy to modify if needed.
5) Easiest Headwrap EVER by Frayed Knot: One of the newest favorites for earwarmers to hit the crochet community! Great reviews too!
6) Chunky Earwarmer by Mill Run Mama: Great way to use up some leftover chunky yarn! The chunky yarn gives a different look than the typical worsted weight yarn.
7) Moebius Headband Earwarmer by PD Designs: Moebius headbands are a very popular style. There are a few basic patterns out there, but this one adds some new flair with the textured style.
8) Knitted-Look Flower Headband by Classic Inez: Can't knit? Perfect! You can crochet this knit-look earwarmer without the knit technique!
9) Cozy Flowered Headband by Melmaria Designs: Perfect for beginners! Uses basic stitches, but looks great!
10) Bow Headband by People Webs: Free and has a photo tutorial? Yeah, that's right! How great!? And it's cute too!
I hope you've enjoyed this recap! Share with your friends so they can enjoy this recap too!
And don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and follow our blog (on the right side) to get all the updates and future recaps! :)