Booties... booties... and more booties!! Oh my! With all this cold weather, those babies need some booties. But booties aren't just for the winter, they are great in the spring and summer too! :)
So here's a recap of some of my favorite FREE patterns and some of the most popular across the web.
10 Free Patterns for Crochet Booties
Clockwise starting from top left:
1) Baby Moccasins by Mon Petit Violon: Great for boys and girls!
2) Cosyfeet Slippers by Beautiful World: Comfy boots that replicate a more stylish Ugg. Pattern comes in 2 languages too; Norwegian and English.
3) Strawberry Booties by Not Without Love: Great reviews for these booties! Who doesn't love strawberries?
4) Bow Front Baby Sandals by This Lovely Life: Summer sandals for a little girls with a bow? Absolutely!
5) Bow Baby Booties by Jay's Boutique: Great reviews on this one! They are super adorable for any little girl!
6) Fun Folded Toddler Slippers by Sarah Sweethearts: Not your typical booties look. Such a fun twist on the normal booties.
7) Crochet Red Baby Sandals by Everything's Crochet: These fun summery sandals would look great with so many different color combinations!
9) Baby Hightops (Converse) by Not Your Nana's Crochet: The reviews are great for this one too, including notes of "easy to follow." She has a couple different sizes out as well!
10) Mary Jane Skimmer Booties by Tampa Bay Crochet: Great reviews and perfect spring and fall booties!
*I have actually made this pattern several times and it's amazing every time.
I hope you have enjoyed this recap of Free Crochet Patterns for Booties!
Make sure you "like" us on Facebook and follow the blog to get all of our free patterns and recaps of others!