From left to right by rows:
1) Easy Easter Bunny by Janette Williams
2) Easter Egg Coaster by Whiskers and Wool Blog
3) Ugly Bunny Pincushion by Craftster
4) Spring Basket/Easter Basket by Petals to Picots
5) Crochet Lamb by Repeat Crafter Me
6) Eggy - The Cute Chick by Ami Amour
7) Easy Easter Basket by A Crocheted Simplicity
8) Easter Marshmallow Bunnies by Doni S.
9) Emma Bunny Rabbit from Adorable Amigurumi
10) Quick Easter Bunny Applique by Pearl Hegedus
11) Crocheted Easter Eggs by Petals to Picots
13) Chicken Eggs by Sidrun's blog
14) Crochet Bunny Hat by Repeat Crafter Me
15) Easter Bunny Basket by Kardiomuffelchen
16) BB Bunnies by AmigurumiBB
17) Bunny Jar Cozy by Doni S.
And there you have it... some of my favorite Easter patterns. Go show these designers some love and have a go at their pattern.
I promised I'd make my daughter a new "bunny" every year: 1st year was #3, 2nd year was #1, and this year will probably be #9.
Don't forget to "like" us on Facebook and click to follow the blog to get all our free pattern recaps! :)